Clear and Silver Mylar Bags For Marijuana Packaging and Edibles:
- Clear Front / Silver Back – Choose an clear front bag when you want to show your customer exactly what they are buying.
- Easy to Heat Seal — Cheap bags have tiny tops lips, our bags have a generous top lip giving you a lot of space to properly heat seal the bag. Your customer will also have plenty of plastic to grab on to.
- Very Durable – Unlike our competitor’s bags, our barrier bags feature a rugged multi-layer construction. The durability of these pouches also gives a substantive feel to your customers.
- Hang Hole – Our bags will stand up on a shelf for display and are ready to be sold in stores immediately or hang on a display rack.
- Re-closable Zipper – Keep your product fresh as your customers use the product over and over again.
Great For Edibles: Moisture & Oxygen Control Technology
Your customer doesn’t want a stale, tasteless, or moldy edible. The ‘Now You See Me’ Mylar bags and pouches feature the same industry leading Moisture Control Technology as our other products. Each of our bags are constructed with a specific combination of FDA approved food grade materials that are engineered to control both oxygen and moisture within the bag. This bag will keep your edibles fresh and tasty for longer. Feel free to contact us for precise data on the oxygen and moisture transmission features of our products including OTR and MVTR data
- Lock in flavor
- Extend shelf life
- Keeps edibles fresh even after opening
- Oxygen & Moisture Control
- Insects, fungi, mold, and mildew resistant.
- High OTR and MVTR ratings. (ASTM-1434-66)
The thick seams mean children cannot easily rip the bag apart, the bags are heat sealable, tamper evident, and available without a tear notch for states where that is a requirement. This product is not ASTM D3475, contact us for ASTM certified solutions.
- Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR): 9.0 (ASTM-1434-66)
- Moisture Vapor Transmission Rate (MVTR): .3 Mocon
- Burst: 50 PSI
- Puncture: 10 Lbs (Fed. TM 2065)
- Tensile MD: 18 (ASTM D-882)
- Tensile XMD: 17 (ASTM D-882)
- Tear MD: 50 (ASTM 689)
- Tear XMD: 50 (ASTM 689)